Services: Case Management, Counseling, Sibling Support, Autism Services, Educational Materials, Health and Wellness, Center for Infant and Child Loss, Prescription Assistance
Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for accurate, reliable information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
Mission: "The ARC of Texas promotes, protects, and advocates for the human rights and self determination of Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities."
What they do: Advocacy, Trainings and Information and Referral.
Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services
Here are some of the services offered:
- Rehabilitation Services
- Blind Services
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Disability Determination Services
- Communication Services for State Agencies (CSSA)
- Find a personal attendant
- Autism Program
- Find a Supported Employment Provider
- Information About Service Animals